COVID-19 CASES AT A GLANCE
COVID-19: MOST CONFIRMED CASES AROUND THE WORLD
How to safely use a non-medical mask or face covering
- DO wear a non-medical mask or face covering to protect others.
- DO ensure the mask is made of at least two layers of tightly woven fabric.
- DO inspect the mask for tears or holes.
- DO ensure the mask or face covering is clean and dry.
- DO wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching the mask or face covering.
- DO use the ear loops or ties to put on and remove the mask.
- DO ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered.
- DO replace and launder your mask whenever it becomes damp or dirty.
- DO wash your mask with hot, soapy water and let it dry completely before wearing it again.
- DO store re-usable masks in a clean paper bag until you wear it again.
- DO discard masks that cannot be washed in a plastic lined garbage bin after use.
- DON'T reuse masks that are moist, dirty or damaged.
- DON'T wear a loose mask.
- DON'T touch the mask while wearing it.
- DON'T remove the mask to talk to someone.
- DON'T hang mask from your neck or ears.
- DON'T share your mask.
- DON'T leave your used mask within the reach of others.
Remember, wearing a non-medical mask or face covering alone will not prevent the spread of COVID-19. You must also wash your hands often, practise physical distancing and stay home if you are sick.
LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
|Region||Confirmed||Deaths||Deaths (%)||Recovered||Recovered (24h)|